Rules of Play for People Pet Winter Lottery Cash Calendar
- Through January 2023 we will be making daily cash draws at 12:00 p.m. at 131 Exmouth St, Sarnia, Ontario with the tickets being drawn from the bin they are stored in. One person, either an employee or customer will draw the ticket and another person will witness the drawing of the ticket. Both people will then sign a photocopy of the winning ticket.
- Prizes of $50 will be awarded daily from January 2nd, 2023, to January 14th, 2023, and from January 16th, 2023, to January 30th, 2022. On January 15, 2023, there will be a $600 prize, on January 1, 2023, there will be a $1000 prize and on January 31, 2023, there will be a $2000 prize.
- The maximum number of tickets sold will be 2500 at a price of $10 each. Tickets will be entered for each of the 31 draws so you can win more than once.
- Winning tickets need to be presented to claim prize.
- Winners must agree to allow use of their name.
- Purchasers of Stub Tickets must legibly write their information on the Stub.
- Ticket holders are not required to be present at time of draw in order to be eligible to win. The winner’s name, address and phone number will be legibly written on the Stub, and they will be contact by telephone following the draw.
- Winning ticket numbers will be posted on sarniahumanesociety.com and https://www.facebook.com/sarniahumanesociety/
- Purchases must be over the age of 18 to play.
- All Sarnia & District Humane Society Board members, employees and prize donors are not eligible to win.
- If draws cannot happen due to emergency or disaster the tickets for the day will be drawn on the following day.
- Any unclaimed prizes must be held for 6 months; and should the winner not claim the prize after this timeframe, the winnings will be donated to a local charity other than the Sarnia & District Humane Society, with the approval of the group and Licensing Authority. Every reasonable effort to contact the winner will be made; including, attempting to locate the winner using the contact information provided on the ticket stub, by sending a registered letter if address is available, telephoning the individual, posting on website or Facebook page.
- Contact information for all winners will be shared with the Licensing Authority.
- This Raffle is licensed by the City of Sarnia and is subject to regulations set by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and the City of Sarnia.
- Questions about the raffle may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 519-344-7064 x 2
GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU for supporting The Sarnia & District Humane Society.
Please play responsibly
Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888-230-3505)