There are many ways to donate:
- Visit us at the shelter
- Check out our Canada Helps Page https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/sarnia-and-district-humane-society/
- Fill out this Donation Form and:
- Mail it to us at 131 Exmouth St. Sarnia, ON N7T 7W8
- Or E-mail it to: email@example.com
Your help will:
- prevent animals from being abused
- help fight the causes of animal suffering
- reunite families with their lost pets
- help us to continue teaching responsible pet ownership to both children and adults
- give an unwanted or abandoned animal a chance for a loving home and a new life
You choose where your donation goes! Pick from one of our funds:
- Animal Welfare: help us care for the animals who come through our doors.
- Francis Panton Spay/Neuter Fund: donate to our spay/neuter fund to help us prevent animal overpopulation!
- General (Operations): this fund is really the heart and soul of what keeps the shelter going.
- Wanda’s Wish: help us treat special circumstance animals who need special surgeries/medical treatments.
- Humane Heroes Planned Giving: a monthly donation option, allocates monthly donations wherever they are needed most. For more information (add a link to take people to this page)
- PLEASE JOIN US IN THESE AND OTHER EFFORTS
THE ANIMALS DEPEND ON YOUR HELP
PRINT AND USE THIS DONATION FORMTO CONTRIBUTE!
- Your support through membership fees, donations and memorial gifts make our animal protection and humane programs possible.
- By becoming a member of the Sarnia and District Humane Society, you will enable us to continue responding to the needs of animals in distress.
Membership fees are a donation of $25 or more. Please indicate on your donation form that you wish to become a member