There are many ways to donate:
Your help will:
- prevent animals from being abused
- help fight the causes of animal suffering
- reunite families with their lost pets
- help us to continue teaching responsible pet ownership to both children and adults
- give an unwanted or abandoned animal a chance for a loving home and a new life
You choose where your donation goes! Pick from one of our funds:
- Animal Welfare: help us care for the animals who come through our doors.
- Francis Panton Spay/Neuter Fund: donate to our spay/neuter fund to help us prevent animal overpopulation!
- General (Operations): this fund is really the heart and soul of what keeps the shelter going.
- Wanda’s Wish: help us treat special circumstance animals who need special surgeries/medical treatments.
- Humane Heroes Planned Giving: a monthly donation option, allocates monthly donations wherever they are needed most.
PLEASE JOIN US IN THESE AND OTHER EFFORTS
THE ANIMALS DEPEND ON YOUR HELP
PRINT AND USE THIS DONATION FORM TO CONTRIBUTE!
Your support through membership fees, donations and memorial gifts make our animal protection and humane programs possible.
By becoming a member of the Sarnia and District Humane Society, you will enable us to continue responding to the needs of animals in distress.
Membership fees are a donation of $25 or more. Please indicate on your donation form that you wish to become a member.